By using Vietnam-visa.com’s service(s) mentioned above, you express your unconditional agreement with the Terms & Conditions in this document, and to follow these terms and any applicable regulations and laws. If you do not agree with the terms stated in this agreement or are dissatisfied with the site, please contact Vietnam Discovery Travel JSC via the email address at the end of these Terms & Conditions. Your failure to follow these Terms & Conditions may result in legal action, suspension, or termination of your access to this site without notice. Vietnam-visa.com reserves the right to change the Terms & Conditions without prior notice.
I. Our Services
1. Vietnam e-visa
Vietnam e-visa or Vietnam electronic visa (symbolized as EV) is a type of visa issued online by the Vietnam Immigration Department.
It is valid for up to 90 days, single entry, and multiple entries, and works for tourism purpose only.
You can submit the e-visa application form yourself or use our e-visa service to guarantee and expedite your e-visa processing.
4.1 What we do
- complete Vietnam e-visa application form with the Vietnam Immigration Department on your behalf,
- speed up your e-visa processing,
- follow up and download the e-visa letter and send it to you together with a detailed guide for Vietnam entry.
4.2 Processing time
We offer 2 types of processing, consisting of normal processing (5 – 7 working days, and 4 working days, and emergency support
- Working time will be based on Vietnam Time (GMT+7).
- The processing time is based on the application acceptance time and processing time of Vietnam Immigration (Vietnam Time), and the following rules will be applied:
- For 5 – 7 working day processing: If we receive your payment and required information before 17:00 of a working day, your processing time will be counted immediately, and your e-visa will be ready by the end of the 7th working day at the latest. Otherwise, it will be counted on the next working day, and your e-visa will be ready by the end of the 8th day at the latest.
- For 4 working day processing: If we receive your payment and required information before 14:00 am of a working day, your processing time will be counted immediately, and your e-visa will be ready by the end of the 4th working day at the latest. Otherwise, it will be counted on the next working day, and your e-visa will be ready by the end of the 5th day at the latest.
- For emergency processing, the time when your e-visa is ready will be confirmed case by case.
By sending your e-visa application to Vietnam-visa.com, you agree to pay all fees relating to this type of service, consisting of service fee and Government fee.
4.4 Cancellation & Refund Policy
A full refund will be given in the following cases:
- We decline to process your e-visa application for any reasons, including but not limited to an incomplete application, insufficient processing time, or unusual circumstances.
- You wish to cancel your application before you make your payment.
- You wish to cancel your application before we start to process the service (i.e before you receive an email of “Processing notification” provided that you send an official cancellation request email to [email protected], provided that:
- Your request is sent from the same email that you used to register for Vietnam visa with us,
- Your email must clearly state your order ID.
No refund will be given in the following cases:
- You wish to cancel your application before receiving the “Processing Notification” but send the cancellation to us from a different email or fail to notify us of your order ID, and your confirmation is made to us again after you receive the “Processing Notification”.
- You wish to cancel your application after we submit your e-visa application to the Vietnam Immigration Department.
- Your e-visa was issued by the Vietnam Immigration Department and delivered to you via your registered email address.
- You are refused Vietnam entry due to an incorrect entry port, early entry, or other issues caused by your faults.
- You cannot receive the e-visa letter on time as you have provided with the incorrect email. In this case, please immediately contact us via email [email protected] or through our hotline at +84.946.583.583.
- Your e-visa application is declined by the Vietnam Immigration Department due to the fact that you are blacklisted by the Vietnam Immigration Department and you fail to inform us of the same. >> So, please make sure to tell us all of your overstays or convictions in Vietnam during your previous stays in Vietnam (if any). Otherwise, you will waste your money.
Should there be any mistake(s) created by Vietnam-Visa.com on your e-visa during the issuing process and you inform us at least 04 working days before your arrival date, Vietnam-Visa shall re-obtain a new visa following your original application details without any surcharge(s).
The refund will be made during working hours every Thursday. In case it falls on our recognized public holidays (Tet, Independence Day, etc.), the refund will be made on the following working day. However, it may take you from 7 – 10 working days to receive your money, depending on your Bank/Financial Institution’s working process. Any fee charged by your Bank or Financial Institution associated with the refund shall be on your account, regardless of what payment method you have used. Vietnam-Visa.com shall be responsible for the fees charged by our Bank/Financial Institution for the refund.
2. Airport Services
2.1. Arrival services
Our arrival services are designed to assist you in completing the entry or connection procedure at Vietnam airport quickly and easily and also to escort you to your city/destination in the city center on a private car by a good English-speaking driver.
2.2. Departure services
Those services are designed to ensure great experiences for your last moments in Vietnam. With those services, you will be taken to the Vietnam airport on time before your flight, assisted to do a quick check-in, and have your luggage checked in by our staff at the airport.
2.3. Cancellation & refund policy
For any reason, if you cancel your order on our extra services before you make your payment, you can do so without any charge or penalty even in case you do not inform us.
For any reason, if you cancel your order details after your payment and you send us an Official Cancellation request in written form (Email/letter) at least 48 working hours prior to your registered landing time; a full refund of your service fee will be arranged without any charge and penalty.
We don’t accept any Cancellation request within 48 working hours prior to your registered landing time for any reason. In such a case, no penalty is applied and no refund will be given.
For any reason, if you change your order details after your payment and send us an Official Amendment request in written form (Email/letter) at least 36 working hours prior to your registered landing time, we will re-arrange the service(s) for you without any penalty or surcharges. Should you fail to request us following such conditions and that leads to the failure of our service delivery, no penalty is applied and no refund will be given.
Within 36 working hours prior to your registered landing time, we don’t accept your Amendment request for your personal reasons. Should there be any changes or delays with your flight schedule due to external elements such as natural disasters/delays by courier, it is required to inform us immediately and no later than 06 hours of your new landing time via our hotline at (+84).946.583.583 or (+1) 559. 922.2468 for our appropriate service adjustment. Should you fail to contact us following such conditions and that leads to the failure of our service delivery, no penalty is applied and no refund will be given.
On your arrival date, for any reason, you cannot receive the service(s) and you do not call our hotline (+84).946.583.583 or (+1) 559. 922.2468 within 02 hours since your landed time or not follow our Hotline’s instructions, no refund will be given.
A full refund of the service fee will be made if you cannot receive the service(s) due to our fault in the 02 following cases:
- You cannot find our representative(s) at the arrival airport even though you call us at our hotline (+84).946.583.583 or (+1) 559. 922.2468 and follow our instructions.
- You get no answer or no assistance upon contacting us within 02 hours since your landed time via our hotline when you cannot find our representative(s) at the arrival airport.
In addition to that, we commit to provide a Fast Track service for one applicant of your next application without any Service Fee applied or free of charge for Airport Transfer service on your departure at the end of your trip.
The refund will be made on every Thursday. In case it falls on our recognized public holidays (Tet, Independence Day, etc.), the refund will be made on the following working day. However, it may take you from 7 – 10 working days to receive your money, depending on your Bank/Financial Institution’s working process. Any fee charged by your Bank or Financial Institution associated with the refund shall be on your account, regardless of what payment method you have used. Vietnam-Visa.com shall be responsible for the fees charged by our Bank/Financial Institution for the refund.
For all of our services, we accept the 04 payment methods below (please check our Payment Guideline for more details):
Method 1: Pay by Credit Card, VISA Card, MasterCard, American Express, JCB, Diners Club… through www.OnePay.vn
Method 2: Pay through www.paypal.com using your credit card via our Paypal Address: [email protected].
Method 3: Bank transfer
You can make the payment directly to our bank account:
- Account name: Bui Trung Thanh
- Account No.: 664 667 39 (pay in VND) – 664 670 39 (pay in USD)
- Bank name: Asia Commercial Bank (ACB)
- Bank address: ACB – PGD TRAN DUY HUNG, 216 Tran Duy Hung, Hanoi, Vietnam
- Swift Code: ASCBVNVX
After making your payment, please send us your receipt so that we can track your payment and process your visa approval letter per your request.
Method 4: Pay in cash at our office
Our office address: Vietnam Visa Support Department – Vietnam Discovery Travel JSC
- 23rd Floor, TASCO Building, Pham Hung Road, Me Tri, Tu Liem, Hanoi, Vietnam
- 2nd Floor, VIPD Building, No. 4 Nguyen Thi Minh Khai, Da Kao Ward, District 1, HCMC
Regardless of what your payment method is, any additional charges associated with your Bank or Financial Institution(s) that occur during your payment process are accounted to you and your account. Vietnam-Visa.com is not responsible for any of such charges.
Due to reasons beyond Vietnam-visa.com’s control, we cannot guarantee that you will receive all confirmation and notification emails. These reasons might include; email failure, incorrect email address, emails going into your spam folder, etc. if you don’t receive any correspondence regarding your approval letter, you are required to contact our Support Team at least 2 days prior to your arrival date. Vietnam-visa.com will not be responsible for any loss or damage, this includes any request for a refund.
Applicants are responsible for checking the accuracy of the information in their approval letter. For any mistakes, applicants are required to contact us immediately for a correction, otherwise, the applicant is fully responsible for the mistakes. If the errors are made on our part, we will process a new evisa, and if it is on the applicants’ part, the applicants must pay the full fee to obtain a new approval letter. The process of getting a evisa will take at least 4 working days, so it is recommended that applicants check the accuracy of the approval letter carefully as soon as it is received.
Please direct your attention to our Privacy Statement, by which you also agree to be bound when using this site. Privacy Statement is a part of this agreement.
Communications: By using this site and our services you give Vietnam-visa.com your express permission to contact you via email, or phone for all purposes including distribution of marketing and promotional materials.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your User ID (login) and password on Vietnam-Visa.com. You are responsible for all usage of your User ID (login), whether or not authorized by you. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized usage of your User ID. Please refer to our Privacy Statement that governs submitted & distributed information.
VI. Entire Agreement
This agreement along with the Privacy Statement constitutes the entire agreement between you and Vietnam-visa.com and supersedes any and all prior agreements, statements or representations regarding Vietnam-visa.com. Failure to enforce any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of such provision nor of the right to enforce such provision. No waiver, amendment, or other modification made by you shall be valid or binding unless in writing and signed by both parties. This agreement is governed by the laws of Vietnam.
If you have any questions about our Terms & Conditions, please contact us at [email protected]. You may also reach us by post or in person at Vietnam Discovery Travel JSC., 23rd floor, TASCO Building, Pham Hung Street, Me Tri Ward, Tu Liem District, Hanoi, Vietnam or 2nd Floor, VIPD Building, No. 4 Nguyen Thi Minh Khai, Da Kao Ward, District 1, HCMC